• Kris is truly a gifted astrologer and author. Her reading was spot-on and highlighted my Chiron Reurn which put everything into perspective. Kris uses her voice and intuition to express herself to relay the messages encoded in our solar system. I highly recommend this beautiful soul.
Jill Rhiannon, Author, Holistic Healing
• Kristen brings her vast knowledge, experience and deep caring to her work.She is so very talented and a powerful healer, body, mind and spirit. I feel blessed by having worked with her.... Sound Journey: I felt like I was opening to a deeper part of myself and bringing that self to my conscious mind and helping me change ideas and feelings I was dealing with. It was a very healing experience.
Maggie Smith, CMT
• The Somatic Touch and Sound experience was magical. In a very short period of time, I released physical tension & emotions that I was unknowingly hanging onto. With Kristen’s gentle guidance, I was able to uncover what was happening deep inside my body and allow it to come out in a healing way. The result was a sense of peace and serenity that stayed with me for some time. Kristen is an intuitive, empathic practitioner who truly connects with her clients. Her passion for this work made the experience even more powerful.
K. Mishell, Life Coach
• I have experienced Somatic Touch and a Somatic Sound Journey with Kristen, who is one of my dearest friends. I am almost 80 years old and I have had problems with allergies, asthma and bronchitis for much of my life. With the tools Kris has taught me, I have been able to give up my inhaler and be confident that I have control over my mind, my body and my voice. My problems have not disappeared, but when I sing or chant and make weird sounds, I know that I will feel more relaxed and less fearful of loosing my breath. Her beautiful voice and healing hands are truly a gift to everyone who knows her.
Mary Sewell Cooper, LMFT
• With 20 minutes of Kristen's Breathwork and Somatic Touch, I was amazed at the level of energy running though my body and clearing that took place. With Kristen's guidance with breath and her precision of touch in areas needing tension relief, I felt Mt Shasta's energy had come to me. Thank you Kristen for sharing your talent and gifts with us!
Karen Takayama, CIPN/SHINE
• The 10th Annual INNER SAFARI Caregiver Conference was a wonderful day to show appreciation to all Caregivers. Your volunteer services made a big impact on the Caregivers who needed to be comforted with a caring hand. Many of the Caregivers who got a chance to experience your wonderful services were very appreciative as it was an important aspect of our day. I want to express my greatest appreciation to you for driving the distance and actually making the Pamper Parlor be a reality this year. Not only did you help create the ambiance with music, comforting lighting, you were a Master with the Art of Massage and Relaxation. Thank you for being a blessing to all of the Caregivers in attendance. Your kind heart will not be forgotten.
• You have a wonderful and miracle touch, thank you!
• Awesome! Incredible. Beautiful altar, wonderful voice, best crystal bowl playing I've ever heard. Kristen is a shaman. She smudged, honored the elements in a unique way, rattled, sang, played bowls, and Tingshas. We did breath exercise, used our voices, connected to our hearts, and sent the energy out. It was really very special and different... I don't know if it's Tom Kenyon style, Kristen style, or Kate style, but I felt my voice open on Sunday and I want to experience more.
Kate Casey, Reiki Master, Sound Facilitator
• I highly recommend taking a Sound Healing Journey with Kristen as she is a knowledgeable and patient facilitator. I have enjoyed and grown through several wonderful sound sessions with Kristen. At first I felt shy to let my voice come through on the phone in the beginning of the session, though after gentle encouragement from Kristen, I relaxed. I then was able to sense shifts in my mental , emotional , and physical body. I felt lighter as the stuck energy released. Since my sessions with Kristen, I am now enjoying hearing my voice experiment with different sounds and I love singing in my alone space. I'm grateful for these healing sound sessions. Thank you, Kristen for your healing ways.
M. Rose CMT
• To work with Kristen is a gift to yourself. She did a sound journey with me. It was very uplifting, healing and freeing. Her voice is clear and beautiful and she transmits a golden crystal like tone which I felt aligned with and it united with my energy field bringing in a beautiful loving sense of unity. Then she guided me on a journey into myself (Sound Journey) to see where and how the love was needed to bring me deeper into more of myself and my joy. I felt exhilarated afterwards. I highly recommend her sound journeys, and her music as well.
Laurie Roth, L.M.A., M.S., LMFT
• Yes, I was able to release the visual picture and be in that space of love.
• That was a really wonderful sound gathering; sure appreciate you coming. One thing that was also significant for me, just as in your web sound journey, (Exercise #2: Sound Journey Into Heart Space) to bring in the feeling of gratitude/love (closing circle) and realize that love is always there! And we can just go in and be there at any time! Mind expanding; a real gift.
• From web, Sound Session, 1, 2, 3, 2 , after about 20 minutes, I noticed concentric energy rings flowing outward from my heart (like when a pebble is dropped into a still pond). Very beautiful experience.
• I was able to go to your YouTube linked sites and do the meditations. Profound, and I could feel a shift. ~ L.Nelson
Youtube Sound Healing Exercises link: